Skip to main content
Are you okay? Emergency/Crisis

Tax receipts

The T2202A tax form (official statement for income tax purposes) for the previous calendar year is available as of the last working day of February at 4 p.m. on your MyCampus account under Canadian Tax forms.

You are not required to submit a printed copy of your T2202A form with your tax return. You only need a printed copy of your T2202A if one is requested by the Canada Revenue Agency as part of a formal audit. You should, however, copy the amounts listed on your online T2202A onto the Revenue Canada Schedule 11 form to be submitted with your tax return.

In accordance with Revenue Canada regulations, T2202A forms are only issued for tuition fees totalling $100 or more. Materials and administrative fees are not eligible for tax deduction.

Learn more: