Skip to main content
Are you okay? Emergency/Crisis

Withdrawing from the university

If you are choosing to leave the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) for two semesters or more, you must complete a Program Withdrawal form and return your laptop. This form must be stamped and signed by IT (Room SW100 in the Gordon Willey Building at the north Oshawa campus location or 61 Charles Street at the downtown location) and attach a Schedule B form (this is the receipt IT will give you when you return your laptop). The form must also be signed by your academic advisor if courses are in progress.

If you do not formally withdraw from the university or officially drop courses, all courses will be graded and you will be responsible for paying any fees associated with the courses. Please refer to the drop deadline dates listed in the important dates and deadlines section of this website.